DVDVR Message Board

2015 NBA OFFSEASON

Cole Miner

DeAndre Jordan having second thoughts on his decision. Clips trying to get him to stay in LA. Via Stein, Clippers getting another meeting with DAJ.

Guys changing their minds usually doesn't happen often. I know there's some who have flip-flopped on their decision, but I think it was usually before they'd report any agreement. This could get interesting.

As far as the Spurs - Lakers comparison, you gotta remember that Lakers team didn't have the depth that the Spurs have. Spurs had to let guys go who are pretty good and still have a good/great 9-man rotation. Name the 5 thru 9 guys with that Laker team after the Kobe/Dwight/Nash/Pau quartet. Also, last I checked Aldridge isn't coming in with a back problem like Dwight and he's not ancient like Nash was. Nash trade is still IMO the worst trade in Laker history.

Damn y'all for reminding me of all that mess...Gonna watch this to clear my mind...

Now let's get some video from the finals that year.

Seriously, what kind of basketball karma are the Clippers and DeAndre fucking with? If DeAndre changes his mind at this late hour, it would be bad for the Mavs but something bad will happen to the Clippers if he resigns. 

I think DJ's going back to the Clippers. Someone reported he called Doc on Monday and mentioned he had 2nd thoughts. Wonder how this affects some of the other moves since Mavs would have the max cap room. Might other guys who agreed for less, back out to take a little more with Mavs? Everything is in the agreement stage and not signed on paper.

HAHAHAHAHA, that fucking guy. Such a magnificent troll.

Some of the stories of how he regularly treats DeAndre Jordan have been absurd.  If I was DJ, I'd come back to LA, punch him in the face, and then go to Dallas.

I just can't get over how unprofessional this whole thing is, by the Clippers and even Jordan himself.  I guess I'm stupid because I feel like if you give someone your word you keep it, unless the parties give each other a reason not to.  Like, I wouldn't expect Dallas to go begging Tyson to come back, because that's fucking dirty and underhanded.