DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NFL Playoffs: Conference Championships

Dolfan in NYC

They are getting it done in single coverage. That's big. These Seattle receivers aren't getting open and Wilson is also forcing it and not playing his game.  I think they might miss Harvin and Tate but I'm not a GM so.. 

Either way, it looks like it will be up to Russ. He has to get going and then maybe Lynch gets going.

My god this game is getting so bad for the Seahawks that Tommy dreamer is doing a run in.   Actually I wish they were still showing the halftime concert because I would pop to see this

Damn, beat me to the Dreamer joke.

I saw AiC last summer.  No joke, I have never seen a better live performance of a single song than they did on Man in the Box.  It was fucking amazing.

Wow, I'm amazed the refs are actually calling Seattle on all their cheating. Let's hope that continues in the second half.

The conspiracy theorist is in the house!

I would post my thoughts that's even crazier but I don't want to jinx the Packers.

Missed the first half but WTH.... is it good/great GB defense or just the Seattle offense not showing up?

Seattle's Offense has been non-existant, and Wilson looked more like Manziel than himself.