DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NFL Playoffs: Wildcard Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

Hypothetical question. What would happen in a playoff game where the game goes into overtime and the game still ends in a tie? I don't recall the rule.

Both teams are eliminated, and the team in waiting gets a bye.

• Like 3

Hypothetical question. What would happen in a playoff game where the game goes into overtime and the game still ends in a tie? I don't recall the rule.

Both teams are eliminated, and the team in waiting gets a bye.

If only.  :lol:  Oddly enough, your answer was the reason I brought up the question in the first place. I was imagining a scenario like that and couldn't imagine that going over very well, as hilarious as it may sound.

Mike Tomlin looks eerily like Omar Epps.

Like damn.

Man, are you behind on the times. :P

No kidding. House made a Mike Tomlin joke to Foreman (played by Epps) like 4-5 years ago. When Hollywood picks up on an internet meme, you know it's been pretty well beaten into the ground.

Anyway, I can't be too broken up about the Steelers losing. I hate losing to Baltimore because now I really do fear they're gonna run the table all the way to the Super Bowl but it's hard to be too down on this season. The Steelers live and die with their offense because the defense has been garbage all year - so losing a game where 1/3 of your offense is sitting on the sideline, the result really isn't that shocking.