DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NFL Playoffs: Wildcard Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

Another defensive holding called, another offensive hold against Suh not called...

Tabe they don't call that because the lineman is in front of him. That happens every play of every game.
The two I'm referring to, Suh was past his man and grabbed from side/behind. I coached football - I know what is/isn't holding.

Another defensive holding called, another offensive hold against Suh not called...

Tabe they don't call that because the lineman is in front of him. That happens every play of every game.
The two I'm referring to, Suh was past his man and grabbed from side/behind. I coached football - I know what is/isn't holding.

I thought you were referring to the replay of the Dunbar pass. You can't call that.

The two I'm referring to, Suh was past his man and grabbed from side/behind. I coached football - I know what is/isn't holding.I thought you were referring to the replay of the Dunbar pass. You can't call that.FWIW, a lot of times, that hold on Dunbar gets ignored, since he was behind the line and carrying out a fake. It wasn't a wrong call, just one not made 95% of the time.