DVDVR Message Board

Spider-Man, X-Men, Wolverine, Fantastic Four and other non Marvel Studios films.

Latino Review says it's a done deal.

Latino Review's story is different, and actually makes fun of the "leaked email."

So does ComicBookMovie.com

And Cody Rhodes, for whatever that matters.

Comicbookmovie is just quoting Latino Review.

Latino Review says it's a done deal.

Latino Review's story is different, and actually makes fun of the "leaked email."

So does ComicBookMovie.com

And Cody Rhodes, for whatever that matters.

Comicbookmovie is just quoting Latino Review.

Yeah, but if you find a scoop yourself and write an article for them, they'll take it down and say it's not reliable. 

Hrmph.

Well, if it's true, I sure hope they can manage to keep Sony's influence to a minimum after reading the e-mail correspondence above.

Except for bringing in Channing Tatum.

As Venom, or as Gambit? Or as VenomGambit?

• Like 1

Well, if it's true, I sure hope they can manage to keep Sony's influence to a minimum after reading the e-mail correspondence above.

Except for bringing in Channing Tatum.

As Venom, or as Gambit? Or as VenomGambit?

And Captain America. And Hulk. And Thor. And Nick Fury (in blackface). And Black Widow.

I saw some youtube idiots talking about Sansa playing Young Jean. They were all "Well, we know she's got red hair, that would fit".

Sophie Turner is a blonde. Sansa Stark has red hair (for almost all of the first four seasons). 

Reminds me way way way back when I used to go on the comic book forums on AOL. John Romita JR used to host chats and someone asked him who should play Iron Man and his pick was Dylan McDermott. Immediately like four people wrote "But he doesn't have a mustache."

• Like 2