DVDVR Message Board

Your PRO WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD for the rest of July

Pete

Posted Image

MEXICO, everybody!

What is this from?  Dont know Mexico very well...but need to find out what happened here!

Looks like Perro Aguayo fought a losing battle with Freddy and Leatherface.

PETA was really upset about the furry boots.

Is she getting an in-ring role? Because if so, I am so so happy.

Yes. She always had a standing offer with WWE. Both parties thought it was best for her to return to college first. So she did and graduated last year then immediately contacted WWE . She was originally going to start with NXT in January 2013 but WWE thought it was best to wait until the opening of the WWE Performance Centre so she could start with the big intake they did two weeks ago.

Her head injury was pretty severe but she was physically ready to return a year later and has no reoccurring issues. It was real life issues, paying the bills, being burnt out on Wrestling and the nagging issue of dropping out of your original college course had more to do with her departure from Wrestling than the injurty. In fairness she was only 20/21 and Wrestling took her all over Europe, North America and Japan at head spinning speed as well as collecting all this semi-ridiculous "best female worker of his generation" type praise and more.

Posted Image

MEXICO, everybody!

What is this from?  Dont know Mexico very well...but need to find out what happened here!

Looks like Perro Aguayo fought a losing battle with Freddy and Leatherface.

PETA was really upset about the furry boots.

Gun on a pole match

Is she getting an in-ring role? Because if so, I am so so happy.

Yes. She always had a standing offer with WWE. Both parties thought it was best for her to return to college first. So she did and graduated last year then immediately contacted WWE . She was originally going to start with NXT in January 2013 but WWE thought it was best to wait until the opening of the WWE Performance Centre so she could start with the big intake they did two weeks ago.

Her head injury was pretty severe but she was physically ready to return a year later and has no reoccurring issues. It was real life issues, paying the bills, being burnt out on Wrestling and the nagging issue of dropping out of your original college course had more to do with her departure from Wrestling than the injurty. In fairness she was only 20/21 and Wrestling took her all over Europe, North America and Japan at head spinning speed as well as collecting all this semi-ridiculous "best female worker of his generation" type praise and more.

That's very thorough and all of it is good to hear. 

Sorry I know it is a Pic thread.

And her head injury is no longer an issue?

I am not her or her doctor but she has done everything from MMA training to stunt fighting/driving to Pro Wrestling to working as an air hostess since her injury with no issues. There's a long involved story but her injury didn't come from a natural propensity for brain injury/concussion it was self inflicted I guess she was wrestling while doing professional body building got super lean and the nerves in her face were more exposed. Supposedly she passed all her medicals with flying colours too. 

That's very thorough and all of it is good to hear.

Yeah it is. She was this Wrestling prodigy with personality coming out of her ears before she left Wrestling and then decided to get a BA in Acting seemingly to better her chances with WWE. Seems to have all the Sports Entertainment bases covered.