DVDVR Message Board

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Mr Harms

I'm hoping this update comes with a fix to the odds of what you get with the egg boxes from the Easter update, too.  I've heard from pretty much everyone that it's been endless fences and gold eggs that just result in more fences.

That's all I've gotten. . . 

No matter how many times I set the options otherwise, the game sends notifications to my phone.......every......goddamn.....time......someone visits my town.  EVERY.  TIME. 

I can't begin to describe how much this is annoying me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having the worst luck ever trying to even log in the game lately.  I can be on Wifi or full 4G connection and nope, it never seems to connect to the server.  It used to do that every now and then but lately it seems like every time now.  Has anyone else had these problems?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm at the part where Smithers with the whip is the answer to the hint and he is stuck in an "error" at the power plant.

Shit. 

Same thing happened to my girlfriend.  Put Burns Manor in the inventory and then take it out.

• Like 1

Wow - another update during the Stonecutters event.  I wasn't expecting that.

I feel like all this content is EA's way of saying they know they fucked up with the awful Easter update.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...