DVDVR Message Board

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Mr Harms

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparently the update they pushed today got rid of the ability to pop more than 5 ghosts in your friends towns if you did them quickly in clusters.

There are too many damn tasks for Homer to do.  I've got him queued up for the next 48 hours and I'm sure there's more coming once those are done.

I have strongman homer - this makes me happy.

And bugger me sideways, but the beach and water expansions are hella expensive.

This is another reason why I'm enjoying the Halloween stuff - most of it is Goo related, so it frees up my funds I would usually be using to level up to go to expanding my town.  This is the first time since the very beginning of the game where I don't have building stuffed everywhere in way too small of a space.

• 2 weeks later...

What Jimbo hacky sacking a frog for 12 hours, I was kinda hoping the Frog Prince would have some kind of involvement. By the way LooseCannon, could you put in a spoiler as to what happens when you hit the frog 100 times. I tried it and I didn't get anything. Maybe I didn't hit a hundred times, I don't know.

What Jimbo hacky sacking a frog for 12 hours, I was kinda hoping the Frog Prince would have some kind of involvement. By the way LooseCannon, could you put in a spoiler as to what happens when you hit the frog 100 times. I tried it and I didn't get anything. Maybe I didn't hit a hundred times, I don't know.

What happens is:

it unlocks me laughing at anyone gullible enough to fall for that.

What happens is:

You are a sonofabitch

Well Played

What happens is:

:P

• 2 weeks later...