DVDVR Message Board

Breaking Bad Final Season Continues August 11th

Elsalvajeloco

I'm assuming that Walt tells the White Power Team to take Jesse out.  Realizing that Jesse is the second best meth cook in the world they kidnap Jesse and force him to cook for them. 

That leads to Walt's semi, sorta, kinda redemption at the end when he takes that big ass machine gun and saves Jesse from his imprisonment.

I don't know how Hank/Skyler/Marie and the kids factor into this though, or who the Ricin might be for.

• Like 2

Holly- the most unlikeable character on the show??

Actually I'm seeing an Onion Headline saying "Holly White Is A Cunt!" like the one they did for the little girl in Beasts Of The Southern Wild during the Oscars.

They shouldn't even let Low Winter Sun come on after that.

I been sayin that its stupid to try to use Breaking Bad as a lead-in...watching an episode of Breaking Bad leaves you spent emotionally, the last thing you wanna do is watch another drama after that...

But anyway I get the feeling this gunfight's gonna end with Jack as Walt's new Gus...

Yeah, I feel like either Gomi or Hank should have gotten tagged in that opening salvo, at least. And I'm not entirely sure why the Aryans kept lighting up the truck while Walt, the guy they're trying to save, is in it. But it was still awesome.

Yeah, I feel like either Gomi or Hank should have gotten tagged in that opening salvo, at least. And I'm not entirely sure why the Aryans kept lighting up the truck while Walt, the guy they're trying to save, is in it. But it was still awesome.

I agree, that's the one thing that was off.  Seems like the Aryans would have just killed whoever was there immediately and not wait for a showdown.  I really expected when Hank said "I love you" to Marie, it was going to be followed by a bullet going through his head.  I'm sure there's a logical finish next week that keeps the main players alive, but realistically, I don't know how next week doesn't start with the shootout over and Gomez, Hank, and Jesse dead. 

I was hoping so hard for Hank to die.  At least Gomie is a goner, which sucks balls.  Jesse will make it but goddamnit I was so hoping for a Hank death after that last call to Marie.  With Hank dead, I can focus on how I want Walt to get crushed, but with him alive, I have to feel dirty for cheering for Walt.

I just don't see how Hank or Gomie get out of there alive. No way they brought enough ammo to outlast the Aryans, who appeared to bring a whole arsenal with them. And nobody else knows where they are, so there's no hope of intervention. And even if there's a break in the action after they run out of ammo, and Walt has a chance to get out of the floor of the SUV and plead their case, the Aryans really can't afford to let two DEA agents live after they've had a firefight with them.

yeah Im tryna figure out how Jessie survives this because I have my doubts that he gets killed off this soon...I think that when the shooting clears up you'll have dead Hank and Gomie, dead Todd, and a pissed-off Jack with a dead nephew and two cop bodies on his hands taking serious offense at Walt's blubbering and threatening him back into cooking...

I think Jesse lives, but Walt basically sells him into slavery to the Aryans. Meanwhile, Marie knows that Hank was with Walt when she last heard from him, so Hank and Gomie's deaths get blamed on him, forcing him to vanish.

"They" want you to think that Hank and Gomie are about to die and Jesse and Walt are getting kidnapped to cook.  I think Gomie dies, Hank somehow escapes, and Walt and Jesse get kidnapped.  OR Gomie dies, Hank puts a gun to Walt's head and threatens to kill him, sells out Jesse, they kidnap Jesse.  Walt somehow escapes the law and the end is him trying to save Jesse.

I think if Hank was going to die, they'd have killed him off then.  The Marie call was a complete fakeout.

Fuck I hope I'm wrong, Hank dead would be so glorious.

Sorry for the excessive posting, but to clarify:

Gomie dies.

Hank somehow manages to speed off in a car with Walt.

Aryans kidnap Jesse.

Without Jesse, Hank has nothing on Walt.

Walt escapes and grows his hair and gets a bunch of guns and shit. 

Walt comes back for Jesse.

In between there is Hank being a "good guy" and just confessing about Walt even without enough evidence. He does manage to destroy the money and turn everyone on to Heisenberg, all while destroying himself personally. But the fuckhead lives through it all and some people feel bad for the piece of shit while I get pissed that he doesn't croak.

---

Man, a Saints win followed by a dead Hank and a Cowboys loss would have been the PERFECT SUNDAY.  Hoping for at least two of these fucking things, Eli.  

EDIT:  Fucker just threw that INT.  Never mind.

I have to assume the "bulletproof vest" plot save comes into play here, especially with Saul mentioning his only moments before everything went to shit.  That's the only way I see any of them surviving and how any of them would be standing after 100-200 rounds of ammo were pumped at them.

If Hanks is dead though, I change my last man standing prediction from Jessie to Marie. She goes through with the poisoning to avenge Hank's death.

Aryans kidnap Jesse.

Aryans weren't hired to kidnap Jesse, they were hired to kill him.  They either kill them or Jesse magically gets away.