D  Rams

K  Graham Gano

Bench

RB Frank Gore

QB Andy Dalton

WR Kelvin Benjamin

WR Mike Evans

How did I do?

Should I start Russell Wilson or Cam Newton?

Well considering Cam is still struggling with a rib injury - you probably want, on a base level, to start the guy who is 100% currently

And Lord - is the recap obsessed with the fact that I drafted a rookie kicker

For everyone's enjoyment:

Sir Phillip Rippa decided to draft the rookie kicker of the Philadelphia Eagles.

However, he drafted the wrong rookie kicker, and got the back up who didn't see the field today. Even more humorously, another person drafted the actual starting kicker for the Eagles just 8 spots ahead of when Rippa picked his.

• Like 1

And Lord - is the recap obsessed with the fact that I drafted a rookie kicker

For everyone's enjoyment:

Sir Phillip Rippa decided to draft the rookie kicker of the Philadelphia Eagles.

However, he drafted the wrong rookie kicker, and got the back up who didn't see the field today. Even more humorously, another person drafted the actual starting kicker for the Eagles just 8 spots ahead of when Rippa picked his.

Not only did he draft the wrong guy, he then proceeded to ignore football for the rest of the week and start him today.

Does anyone know Stafford on a personal level?  If so, can you please call him real quick and let him know that Johnson is not his only WR?  Thx.

I have Calvin in the one league I actually care about (my very own) so don't do this.

It's hard not to start Bush until we get a bit more clarity on the Ravens backfield.

If you're PPR, then Bush for sure, if Standard, then Forsett if you feel like rolling the dice. RBs traditionally do well on Thursdays, but we don't know who's going to get the bulk of the carries in BAL. If your gut is telling you Forsett will have a big game, go for it. If you feel queasy about it, then Bush.

Just my opinion. I'm not buying in on BAL's backfield this year, it's starting to smell like CLE 's last year.

Also remember Tate was having a good day until he got hurt, Terrence West had over 100 yards and Crowell had some nice runs. It looks like the Steelers will have a bad rush defense this season you just need Flacco not to be terrible tonight so they don't stack the box.

Things I learned this weekend: Yahoo doesn't automatically fill a spot if you drop the active player and acquire a replacement on the waiver wire. 2 of my 3 Yahoo teams went without a defense because of this, and one game i will lose because of this. The shitty mobile formatting didn't help either.

• Like 1

A deeper question: is there a moral component in FF?

I'm in a league with a bunch of of dads, and someone dropped Peterson after the news broke, saying that even if he played this year, he didn't want him on his team. A few guys chimed in to say they agreed.

I don't really agree, since a spot on a FF roster doesn't give Peterson anything in return. He's simply representative of numbers on a computer screen. However, it would feel weird rooting for a guy to do well while you should want him to fail.

I put in a claim for Peterson today-- if I get him, are all these guys going to think I'm a dick?