DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 8-4-14

MGFanJay

Not to infringe on any backstories other posters come up for Dean Ambrose, but I just watched CAN'T HARDLY WAIT a few days ago, hear me out:

The character of Denise is played by an actress named Lauren Ambrose, and I couldn't help but picture Dean as her overprotective brother who somehow managed to graduate the year before. He shows up to the house looking for her, palmfacing Girl Whose House It Is out of his way before she can get a word out. Hits on Jamie Pressley. Goes upstairs cause he has to take a piss and kicks the door down, finding Denise and Seth Green's "Kenny" character. Crazy guy Thesz press on Kenny, followed by an epic asskicking. Eventually leaves, but not before stealing Jason Segal's watermelon and completely blowing off that other blonde chick because he doesn't give a shit that her parents have mirrors over their bed. And there's also a prequel idea in there where he feuds with Trip McNeely.

You forgot the part where Melissa Joan Hart tries to have him sign her yearbook, so he proceeds to shit in it and sign his name in feces.

Or he takes his sister's yearbook and as he gives the "Kenny" an assbeating and busts him open, he takes Kenny's blood and uses it to sign his sister's yearbook hoping she never dates people like that again. 

I don't get the Dean Ambrose jokes at all. Guess I'm out of the loop. Or was never in the loop. Whatever, it's still not funny.

There was a "Titty Master Dean Ambrose" sign in the crowd at at WWE event. These are things one cannot un-learn. Just like he's dating that wonderful Canadian lass Renee Paquette....

It wasn't actually a sign.  Ambrose actually wrote "tittymaster" on the tape on his hands at a WWE house show.  A picture of Ambrose with tittymaster written on his hands made its way online, and it became a viral meme.