DVDVR Message Board

MISC MATCHES

DEAN

Can anyone provide me with dates on the following 3 matches in WWC Puerto Rico?

Rock N Roll Express vs Ninja Express (Mr Pogo & Kendo Nagasaki)

Rock N Roll Express & Youngbloods vs Ninja Express & Kansas City Jayhawks

Rock N Roll Express vs Kansas City Jayhawks (Bobby Jaggers & Dan Kroffat).

I believe they are from 1988, but I cannot confirm this

here is something called PRO WRESTLING WALLABEE featuring Survival Tobita vs. Keita Yano in what looks like one of those side rooms you rent at a hotel or maybe a yoga studio. There is a man (the announcer/DJ) in the corner selling a shirt that just says FUCK OFF on it.

here is something called PRO WRESTLING WALLABEE featuring Survival Tobita vs. Keita Yano in what looks like one of those side rooms you rent at a hotel or maybe a yoga studio. There is a man (the announcer/DJ) in the corner selling a shirt that just says FUCK OFF on it.

You think that's weird? I recently came across a match of Tatsuhito Takaiwa fighting some dude in a place that I can only assume is usually a sex dungeon.

I feel like a slightly worse person just for loooking at this.

• Like 2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3mas1i_yoshihiro-takayama-vs-katsuyori-shibata-15-08-03_sport

Everybody remember that period where Shibata was a shitheel little bastard that kicked all the top guys in the face and lost in eight minute matches before he ran off to MMA then came back to beat up on Ishii? This is from that run and I don't remember watching it, so here you go. One kneelift in particular is hilariously massive.

You think that's weird? I recently came across a match of Tatsuhito Takaiwa fighting some dude in a place that I can only assume is usually a sex dungeon.

I feel like a slightly worse person just for loooking at this.

In all fairness, though, I feel that way after every Takaiwa match.

How the fuck have I never seen this???  This is 6 minutes of STIFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!  Dean, if you haven't already, could you please review this for one of your future DVDVRs?

I can do that.

• Like 2

Man that Finlay/Meng match is so much fun. Dusty rambling the entire time like someone suffering from dementia while Tonga and Finlay just paste each other. DEAN -- REVIEW IT

Dusty explaining Finlay's decision to try wrestling Meng instead of exchanging blows is way more funnier than it should be.

Berzerker is the most underrated WWF guy ever, I think. I posted this on PWO, but I'm doing it here too. Watch how much he puts into every reaction. He's psychedelic technicolor dreamcoat Brody in this run, bumping harder than anyone in WWF at the time save for Hennig or the Rockers (And even then?) with the most credible offense of anyone not Haku or Earthquake. He probably gives a little too much but I consider that him repenting from the sins of his mentor. 

Maybe????

There is no Road Report on the site for me to double check but that doesn't mean anything.

It does fit the period where Dean at least was going to almost every NWA VA show

• Like 1