DVDVR Message Board

[LLDSS] STAGE TWO - GUERREROS vs. BENOIT/MALENKO

RIPPA

LLDSS STAGE TWO - FIRST ROUND  

34 members have voted

1. 1. LOS GUERREROS vs. BENOIT/MALENKO

• LOS GUERREROS (Eddie & Chavo Jr.)
    • CHRIS BENOIT/DEAN MALENKO

I voted for Malenko/ Family Slaughterer.  They were awesome being Benoit murdered his family.  Eddy/Chavo? I don't see the body of work.

Good timing, since i just listening to Heyman and Edge on the Jericho pod discussing the Smackdown Six.

Vote Los Guerreros.

(Can i pretend this also includes Chavo and Hector?)

No - because if this would Families that we have a WHOLE different tournament

God - now I have to figure out how to run like a Dead Family Super J or something

• Like 3

DEAD FAMILY SUPER J! DEAD FAMILY SUPER J!  Jesus, post-2005 wrestling fandom is really dark.  But yeah- DEAD FAMILY SUPER J!

Eddy/Chavo? I don't see the body of work.

Good to great matches with Benoit/Angle, Edge/Rey, and The World's Greatest Tag Team.  Also the Fowler Rule (as coined by Matt D) states that "YOU DO NOT VOTE AGAINST EDDY GUERRERO"

• Like 1

Was Benoit/Malenko even around that long? The summer of 99, sure, but isn't that about it? Did they have great matches in 00 in WWF that I don't remember? They have the tag tournament in WCW, some stuff with Kidman/Rey and Raven/Kanyon and maybe the West Texas Rednecks.

The Guerreros have both the Smackdown six stuff and the WGTT follow up. It's at least comparable right?

Was Benoit/Malenko even around that long? The summer of 99, sure, but isn't that about it? Did they have great matches in 00 in WWF that I don't remember? They have the tag tournament in WCW, some stuff with Kidman/Rey and Raven/Kanyon and maybe the West Texas Rednecks.

The Guerreros have both the Smackdown six stuff and the WGTT follow up. It's at least comparable right?

They had some but not a ton.  There was a double-tables match against Sabu/Taz in ECW too.  But not a ton.  This was just the first team that popped in my head when thinking of Baby Killer.

I fucking hate myself for not remembering Liger/Baby Killer.

Same here.  They were a decent team handicapped by Chavo being one half of the team.  Voted for Malenko/Benoit, even though I don't think they go fair either.

Edit: I was wondering why you ran with Malenko/Benoit instead of Dean/Joe.  Holy crap!  How did i not realize Joe is still alive?  I thought he was deceased.

Same here.  They were a decent team handicapped by Chavo being one half of the team.  Voted for Malenko/Benoit, even though I don't think they go fair either.

Edit: I was wondering why you ran with Malenko/Benoit instead of Dean/Joe.  Holy crap!  How did i not realize Joe is still alive?  I thought he was deceased.

Yeah - I think if there is anyone on this board who would know if Joe Malenko was dead, it would be me.

Good to great matches with Benoit/Angle, Edge/Rey, and The World's Greatest Tag Team.  Also the Fowler Rule (as coined by Matt D) states that "YOU DO NOT VOTE AGAINST EDDY GUERRERO"

And presumably the "eddy guerrero is my favorite wrestler" stuff in wcw too?