DVDVR Message Board

Money in the Bank V

Dolfan in NYC

What I really enjoyed about this show is that so many guys were up to killing themselves for my entertainment, notably Rollins, Harper, and Big E. I am convinced that Harper and Ambrose are locks to be stars. The Usos, Big E, and Rusev all had the best matches that I have ever seen in my life. Naomi is a fantastic athlete. 

I don't typically enjoy these multi-man spotfests as much as others, but the first match had a ton of cool spots and some serious drama. At one point, it looked like Kofi and Ziggler both might legit win. In the second one, there was less laying around and there were actually like six guys at one time struggling in and around the ladder, which was nice.

What I didn't enjoy as much is, and somebody said this before, that if this were EWR, the "Kane was overused on the last show and the fans started to get sick of him" message would have popped up for the umpteenth time this year. 

I like Cena, and even I am underwhelmed at him winning, but we'll see where this goes. At least good matches will come out of it as usual with Cena. 

This show was mostly very cool though, as usual with WWE PPVs. 

The divas title, tag title, and MITB case matches were worth watching. Main event ladder match wasn't much, sadly. Cena is losing the hair on the back of his head, but HE GAINED THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE! HE OVERCAME THE ODDS!

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2014/06/wwe-mitb-2014.html

Screens -

4bf81f335915391.jpg

b0ca75335917660.jpg

448347335923180.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/n82wfbfxyifrwlt3kodq7xn5xu8za9hx