DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA Playoffs - Round of 8

Dolfan in NYC

Eh, if it works and you can ice the other team while hitting a few jumpers on the other end, it is surprisingly effective. I hate it (even when Pop does it) so I hope they change the rules to not allow it to happen. 

Eh, if it works and you can ice the other team while hitting a few jumpers on the other end, it is surprisingly effective. I hate it (even when Pop does it) so I hope they change the rules to not allow it to happen. 

I think if you do it too often, you allow the bad free throw shooter to get into a rhythm, most of the time.  I think that's what helped Shaq during his frequent trips.

Has Blake Griffith always wore those hipster/classic nerd glasses during press conferences? Someone at work said she hated him and I couldn't figure out why. I think I know now..

• Like 1

Someone should really do a cost/benefit analysis to see how much a 0/0 game as a starter will cost a player during their next contract negotiation.  I'm guessing the numbers won't be pretty.  

Speaking of unpretty, Gilbert Arenas is being a gleeful dick about Mr. Hibbert's game.

cgqmbveinrgr988srzfx.png

jwl5uf8z5kdsmdebqodv.png

and it goes on and on....

• Like 1

I can't begin to say what is wrong with Roy but I'm reasonably sure that getting his ass chewed out by West and Butler isn't going to make it better. I understand the Pacers players being pissed at him but it isn't going to help or fix things. I'm guessing Hibbet knows he's sucking shit since everyone on Earth is telling him such so his teammates jumping his ass about it doesn't seem productive.

All this being said, if the Pacers and Heat advance I fully expect Hibbert to average 40, 25, and 8 in the ECF.

...See. I thought you were making a joke about Bynum literally eating Hibbert for lunch... but then I got confused at the end. I reread it 3 or four times to realize what you meant.

Not your fault, though. The only thing I can think of Bynum doing during practice is eating or getting his hair cut. 

• Like 1

Question: do you think the Heat will lose a single game on their way to the finals? After watching tonight I have serious doubts.