DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA Playoffs - Round of 16

Dolfan in NYC

Nets are handing out shirts tomorrow. Unless they are glow in the dark I don't see the point as everyone is in the dark at Barclays. I'm not complaining because a free shirt is a free shirt. I just want the fans to create a great atmosphere like the Toronto fans have. Brooklyn hasn't even come close in that department.

Stu Jackson tweeted that he thought George did not leave the vicinity of the bench and that he thinks Rasual Butler will get a suspension, but not George.

It's pretty reasonable to rule that the "vicinity of the bench" includes a couple of steps away from the bench and doesn't end where the court begins.  If it does end there, there's a screencap going around which suggests that some Hawks may have stepped over the line.

In a surprising twist, Z-Bo is the one suspended for Game 7.  Sigh.

Paul George goes scot-free.

Also, Sterling regrets not paying his "girlfriend" off.  Yes, that's the main lesson to learn here.

Edited by _MJ_

Where's the Brooklyn crowd? They just sang the anthems and it looks 70% empty.

At the game. Short answer is the Nets fans fucking suck. Still lots of empties 7 minutes in.

Where's the Brooklyn crowd? They just sang the anthems and it looks 70% empty.

At the game. Short answer is the Nets fans fucking suck. Still lots of empties 7 minutes in.

That sucks. You'd think Brooklyn would be able to bring the atmosphere.