DVDVR Message Board

Drew Goddard has stepped down as show runner for Daredevil, but is still remaining a producer. He was replaced by one of the guys behind Spartacus. I'm not familiar enough with any of these guys to have a strong opinion about this, but they better not fuck up Daredevil.

Oh, I think these Defenders shows will get alittle bit darker and more mature than the Avengers series. It has to with Daredevil, he's a pretty dark character. It won't be rated R or anything, but somewhere around Nolan Batman territory.

• Like 1

Disappointing news. Edgar Wright is one of my favourite directors. I like all four of Edgar Wright's films especially Shaun of the Dead and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Wright's worked on this for a while and now he's gone. The test footage was great.

Also:

BoZHChVIgAEYQUp.jpg

• Like 2

I was just in the X-Men etc. thread, and discussions of post-credit sequences made me wonder, "Whatever happened with Thanos?" I haven't seen or heard anything to suggest that he's in GOTG ...

The rumor is that he's going to have a small role in GOTG, but it looks like they are building towards Avengers 3 is going to be the Infinity Gauntlet in some form or another.

The rumor is that he's going to have a small role in GOTG, but it looks like they are building towards Avengers 3 is going to be the Infinity Gauntlet in some form or another.

Huh. Gig ... git ... ty.