DVDVR Message Board

By making him as bland as everyone else they have?

Be it wrestling, music, or movies, you keep going on about how this and that is "bland" now. Ever think it's not those things but it's something going on with you? No offense.
  • Like 1

Be it wrestling, music, or movies, you keep going on about how this and that is "bland" now. Ever think it's not those things but it's something going on with you? No offense.

Are you saying any of these marvel movies have character or are different in any way?

Are you saying any of these marvel movies have character or are different in any way?

Yes.

• Like 1

Steve Norrington's movies look like syndicated action fare from the '90s.  I'll give you GDT on Blade II, but that gets equaled/surpassed by Joe Johnston, Shane Black, Kenneth Branagh and James Gunn.  Heck, even Winter Soldier had "character" and that was done by lowly sitcom directors.

I dunno, I saw it on my Facebook feed reported by The Nerdist. I wanna say the last casting rumor they had was legit, but that might have been for DC or something.

He was the worst part of Boardwalk when he was on it, but I don't think that was the actor's fault.

That storyline was not the best. I think that started the go away heat for Margaret on the show.

• Like 1