DVDVR Message Board

That makes me feel rather sheepish about my own, much less serious "Fuck you!" involving my mother and hospitals; that too many doctors think that verbally telling information to a patient who is seeing them for her problems with severe memory loss somehow means that their instructions will be followed; and also to whichever architect designed Plano Presbyterian Hospital, a nightmarish counter-intuitive maze where the hallways are all very narrow and dimly-lit and the floorplan seems to be actively trying to make you lose your way.

To change the tone slightly....Fuck you to anyone who buys one of those "cool story babe now make me a sandwich" shirts. I actually thought it might be a reference to something that I don't know, so I looked it up on the internet. Nope. Just ignorant douche bags wearing a dumb shirt. 

• Like 3

so a hearty fuck you to our local peugeot garage.

We got a leas 207 sportive with a fancy touch screen sat nav in the dash. It broke down a month ago; we went to the garage and showed them. They advised that the replacement part would be ordered from france and be with us in three weeks.

That was a month ago - wifey just got a call from peugeot with a sob story advising that it hadnt been ordered. and would be another few weeks.

FUCKING IMBECILES

so a hearty fuck you to our local peugeot garage.

We got a leas 207 sportive with a fancy touch screen sat nav in the dash. It broke down a month ago; we went to the garage and showed them. They advised that the replacement part would be ordered from france and be with us in three weeks.

That was a month ago - wifey just got a call from peugeot with a sob story advising that it hadnt been ordered. and would be another few weeks.

FUCKING IMBECILES

Posted Image