DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Yeah, but they have shows that air there, which makes the whole idea seem weird. There's two Sin Cara's on Mexican TV who look totally different physically. I would have thought MistiCara would have gotten some new gimmick.

EDIT: RE:kafkonia Ahhhhhh that's even stranger.

has Dirty Dutch done any shoots or anything before coming to WWE as Zeb? Preferably in the 2000s/2010s timeframe. Watching the Stone Cold documentary, and I could listen to Dutch talk about old school shit for hours.

Guest Booker: Exposing TNA? What in the world is that? Doesn't sound like the normal Guest Booker series. I'm going to seek out the RF shoot. I don't get much enjoyment from his Zeb character but like I said, I can listen to him talk all day.

There is an episode of "Traditional Championship Wrestling" on t.v. right now.  Slash from PG-13 or whatever he was called then is making his entrance.

One guy in the crowd won't stop chanting "Goldberg."

I switch over to a BluBlocker infomercial.  It's less infuriating.

Few topics of discussion coming from watching the WWE network:

1) Who do you think were the best hot tag/babyface in peril guys of all time?

2) The guys most unfitting to be in a young girl heart throb tag team?

Dennis Condrey looked like a viking, and Robert Gibson just looked like a piece of shit, what with his Repo Man coat and all. You can sign to your family all you want, you're making it less likely for a sixteen year old to want to blow Ricky Morton in 1983. They're my early contenders.

Since everyone has been wondering where Buff Bagwell is, I was alerted by a friend that works at showtime that he is now on the reality show Gigolos. 

http://www.sho.com/sho/video/titles/27871/buff-bagwell

I kept waiting for Nick Kroll and Chelsea Perretti to come on-screen. I cannot fathom that this is a real thing.

My ex-ex-ex-ex girlfriend just got really wet.