DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

I was thinking they would make round two by itself to make it into a bigger deal and then do 3-4 and then 5-7

But who knows

I was thinking they would make round two by itself to make it into a bigger deal and then do 3-4 and then 5-7

But who knows

If they do that then they need to have a policy that says they can only talk about round 1 for 15 mins at the top of the show.

I knew it was coming so I've had time to digest it and buy in. Still, it's a pretty ridiculous contract. I can only hope this contract fucks over all other teams when their QB's deal is up.

It's actually not as bad as it sounds.  A big chunk of the money isn't even as guaranteed as it sounds AND SF can cut Kap as late as April 1 each year - without penalty.  There's also penalties for him not playing and all kinds of other stuff.

I knew it was coming so I've had time to digest it and buy in. Still, it's a pretty ridiculous contract. I can only hope this contract fucks over all other teams when their QB's deal is up.

It's actually not as bad as it sounds.  A big chunk of the money isn't even as guaranteed as it sounds AND SF can cut Kap as late as April 1 each year - without penalty.  There's also penalties for him not playing and all kinds of other stuff.

haha, I kind of agree. This might be the smartest dumb contract I've seen in a while.

He does a lot of youth charities and shit here; the most scandalous thing he did was being one of the thousands of Arizonians to get their pictures taken by the photo enforcement zone along the I-10; and his dreadlocks are fabulous.

We need him here!