DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

So if anything from the current charges turns out to be legitimate, the Panthers should cut bait with Greg Hardy ASAP. Ugly stuff. I'm all for people getting a chance to grow and redeem themselves or whatever, but they can let that process happen elsewhere. And the football side of things looks to be dreadful anyway this season, it won't make it so much worse.

Release the Kraken, indeed.

• Like 1

What could he even hold out for at this point? Non-monetary stuff?

There is sometimes an issue with the Top 10 or so even after the last CBA, and now that it has been a year I can't remember what it is. I think it is over guaranteed money or if the 5th year is an option or guaranteed.  I wish I had a better memory.  But it hasn't led to anyone missing training camp yet.

The fact that he (likely) committed a double homicide before might account for how sloppy he was in the Odin Lloyd murder. He had by that point already gotten away with murder, so he probably got arrogant.

Interestingly, I've heard people say the cops may even have a tighter case against him for the double homicide than they do for the Lloyd killing.

Wasn't there a report about the Gainesville Police investigating a possible link to him and a murder of some sort when he was at Florida, back last year when all the Lloyd stuff first started breaking?

Wasn't there a report about the Gainesville Police investigating a possible link to him and a murder of some sort when he was at Florida, back last year when all the Lloyd stuff first started breaking?

OK, is there anyone Hernandez HASN'T murdered?

Where was he when Biggie and Tupac were killed?

There's a new book coming out next week identifying Hernandez as the man on the Grassy Knoll.

There's a new book coming out next week identifying Hernandez as the man on the Grassy Knoll.

He killed Manti Te'o's girlfriend too.

• Like 3

He killed Manti Te'o's girlfriend too.

Dude that's not funny, she died of leukemia.  It is well documented.

• Like 2

All joking aside, this whole story is so messed up.

Guy is making millions and millions are throws his life away...for, um, I don't know, the chance to play real life GTA?

The part about Lloyd sending those text messages to his sister because he knew he was about to be executed is chilling too.

Has anyone theorised what the two guys in the car actually did? Cops made a point of saying they weren't gang members or affiliated with anything like that, so was it just a run-of-the-mill bar confrontation/arguement that spiralled out of control? What a stupid thing for two people to lose their lives over.

All joking aside, this whole story is so messed up.

Guy is making millions and millions are throws his life away...for, um, I don't know, the chance to play real life GTA?

The part about Lloyd sending those text messages to his sister because he knew he was about to be executed is chilling too.

Has anyone theorised what the two guys in the car actually did? Cops made a point of saying they weren't gang members or affiliated with anything like that, so was it just a run-of-the-mill bar confrontation/arguement that spiralled out of control? What a stupid thing for two people to lose their lives over.

Just cause your not in a gang or affiliated with gangs doesn't mean someone who is wont see you and think you are if you're wearing the wrong colors in the wrong part of town or jester in the wrong way.

Honestly, the guy makes frigging OJ look sympathetic. At least with OJ it was a crime of passion, so even if you would never ever condone it, you could sort of understand it.

Hernandez, meanwhile, seems to shoot people as casually as you or me would get the morning paper.

Just cause your not in a gang or affiliated with gangs doesn't mean someone who is wont see you and think you are if you're wearing the wrong colors in the wrong part of town or jester in the wrong way.

Seriously. Shoot this motherfucker right here

LiKk4Eaia.jpeg

• Like 1