DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 12/20/13

victor

I dunno, if I were Cena, I'd be pretty annoyed that Big E waited until after the triple power bomb to make the save.

Cena knows the rules - Big E couldn't come out until the sound guy hit his theme.

Hopefully Wade Barrett never has to save anyone - they might not know which theme to play

Watching Smackdown in fits and starts. The Wyatt Family vs. The Brotherhood was awesome. What a great match. Dustin busting out a sommersault flip off the apron! Harper's a total beast. Rowan looked real good just doing super simple but nasty looking bigman stuff. I loved his Iron Claw toss thing and that deal where he rammed both his fists into Dustin's skull. The ambush of Bryan was friggin' great, too. I loved that Renee saw it coming first because she has some weird NXT ability to sense when they arrive. Then the lights got weird and Bray pops up from behind some equipment. The fall Bryan took looked great, too, from how they shot the angle with Bray doing his lullaby.

That Divas match was pretty good. Tamina's improved a lot recently. I mean, she was starting from scratch pretty much but she's put together some good stuff lately and I'm fine with her stiffing a Bella Twin. AJ was great on commentary. She's such a great snotty little brat.

Mob boss Mark Henry? I can get behind that.

Mark Henry as Marcellus Wallace

I like Mark Henry as the Kingpin with Big E as his Rhino and 3MB as those goons The Enforcers.  Have a plucky babyface (Sami Zayn?) battle through Henry's underlings while Henry hangs back in a suit and smokes cigars.  

That's a year-long program right there.

• Like 2

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't Kofi work heel in Deep South?

As I recall, he worked a Ludvig Borga-like "foreign heel disgusted with American poverty and neglect of the environment" sort of deal on the indies.

• Like 4

Bring in Prince Nana and pair him w/ Kofi Nahaje Kingston. They're both from Ghana. Then you'd have the beginnings of the WWE version of the Embassy. Next, I'd add a tag team that requires a mouthpiece. One that's not good enough to be Paul Heyman guys. I think Ryback and Curtis Axel would fit perfectly in the mid-card level new Embassy. Now comes the best part. Since Hunico has resumed the role of Sin Cara; Camacho should get called up, but drop the faux Mexican act. He needs to embrace his Tongan heritage and embrace that he is the son of motherfucking HAKU!!

• Like 3

As I recall, he worked a Ludvig Borga-like "foreign heel disgusted with American poverty and neglect of the environment" sort of deal on the indies.

I could 100% back a heel Kofi Kingston criticizing American architecture. "Frank Lloyd Wright! You are the worst!"

Actually, Kofi in the Real Americans could be compelling. 

With Cesaro, they made it kind of plausable, but how would they do it with Kofi?

Jamaica --> Ghana --> USA?

If they were going to add to the Real Americans I'd much rather see Benjamin brought back. Kofi isnt anywhere near an intimidating enough presence to be with Cesaro and Swags.

• Like 1

Heel Kofi is a billion times better than I ever could've expected.

Actually, Kofi in the Real Americans could be compelling. 

With Cesaro, they made it kind of plausable, but how would they do it with Kofi?

Jamaica --> Ghana --> USA?

If they were going to add to the Real Americans I'd much rather see Benjamin brought back. Kofi isnt anywhere near an intimidating enough presence to be with Cesaro and Swags.

You have never heard of, watched, or listen to Swaggie then. Being tall and built doesn't make you intimidating...