DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 16

Dolfan in NYC

And, hey, anyone want to give up a first round draft pick for Cousins?  <snicker>

Those last 2 throws were about the worst I've seen this season, if not ever.  Forever, ever.  I genuinely cannot throw an American football beyond 10 yards, but it doesn't look that ugly.

Well, the Steelers needed a crazy set of improbable dominos to fall for their slim playoff chances to live. Thanks to the Dolphins sucking and the Jets surprisingly not, those dominos fell. Looks like they have incentive to beat Green Bay after all.

Detroit fans have hope.

• Like 1

I think only myself, jlsigman and maybe a couple others can truly appreciate the worthlessness of Jimmy Clausen.

Arguable as to whether or not he's the worst starter in Panthers history, however.

Didn't Vinny Testaverde walk in off the street and start a couple games for them at one point?

Yeah, but he was better than Clausen.

BTW PANTHERS!

And, good grief, the Skins have to beat the Giants next week or they'll go winless in the NFC East.  The last time they did that was the last year of Zorn.  I guess it'll be fitting if they do it again and send Shanny out on a low note.

Even if they do beat the Giants - the still finish last in the division.

And I might remind you - that included a team that started 0-6

And that I would have to say locks up Eagles/Cowboys on Sunday night next week

NBC executives are doing cartwheels right about now

I could be wrong, but it feels as if the Cowboys have been in these "win the last game of the season and you win the division " type of games more than a few times these last couple of seasons, right?