DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 15

Dolfan in NYC

Any Cowboys fans want to explain how Ratliff ended up a Bear? What's the story and why does he hate your team so much?  He was the best guy on our line today by quite a large margin.

I hope we get a full season of Jeremiah Ratliff and Henry Melton next year.

Okay, you know that recurring joke people like to make, when one thing happens so much that people post a joke scoring update several days later saying it's happened again?

i.e. Steve Smith has just scored another TD against the Bears, etc.

I mention this because when I say that Matt McGloin threw an interception to prompt my earlier post, and by the time I finished writing it he had Oh By The Way thrown ANOTHER interception, I want to stress that it is not comedic hyperbole on my part.

From the score, I'm guessing neither KC's nor the Raiders' defenses showed up today.

Jamaal Charles is now legally recognized as Gale Sayers in 17 States.

And Matt McGloin is throwing an EliManningesque number of interceptions.

STOP

ROMO TIME

Yes. I'm recycling that joke. Even though it's slightly unfair there. But... IT'S RIGHT THERE.

Well if we're recycling Tony Romo Joke Material...

Here's exclusive footage of Tony in the 4th Qtr of an important game

At least, without actually watching the game, I naturally assume this is what's happened.

You know what the saddest part of the Jets season is? Geno Smith hasn't been the shittiest rookie on the roster. Dee Milliner has been downright terrible all season. This was the guy who was supposed to help replace Revis Island, and he's been flat out shitty.

Next season I want some wide receivers who actually belong in the NFL, a quarterback who isn't colour blind (clearly the reason he throws to the wrong team all the time) and Dee Milliner to stop being a fucking waste of space on the corner.