DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 15

Dolfan in NYC

Justin Tucker's six field goals > Calvin Johnson's six catches. Appropriate that Matt Elam, the one who talked shit on Johnson this week, made the pick to end the game.

Appropriate that a plastic shithead playing for a plastic team with plastic fans talked shit?

Yep.

Don't be so mad, the third-place Lions have the tiebreaker over the Cowboys for the NFC's ninth seed.

Who did you follow in 1995?

In 1995? I was nine. Wasn't much of a football fan then. Became a Ravens fan after the Titans treated McNair like shit and dealt him to Baltimore since he was my favorite player.

Plastic.

Justin Tucker's six field goals > Calvin Johnson's six catches. Appropriate that Matt Elam, the one who talked shit on Johnson this week, made the pick to end the game.

Appropriate that a plastic shithead playing for a plastic team with plastic fans talked shit?

Yep.

Don't be so mad, the third-place Lions have the tiebreaker over the Cowboys for the NFC's ninth seed.

In 1995? I was nine. Wasn't much of a football fan then. Became a Ravens fan after the Titans treated McNair like shit and dealt him to Baltimore since he was my favorite player.

Plastic.

Aren't you an English man living in Canada supporting an American team?

• Like 2

It's almost better for the Dolphins if Baltimore wins. Then they only need one out of two because they have a tiebreaker in hand with Cincy.

I THINK, I'm not 1000% positive. But I think that's also assuming the Bengals crap the bed the last two weeks.

Ravens beat the Phins in week 5. They have the tiebreaker.

Yep.

Plastic.

Aren't you an English man living in Canada supporting an American team?

I support the city because the rest of the shithole country dumped on them the way the UK tried to do to Liverpool. Unfortunately I got the Lions when I picked up the Wings.

I've given up on the Bengals. They had a chance to seize the day against the worst Steelers team in... I dunno, a decade? And still laid a complete egg. I can't have faith in that.

The Bengals are a different team at home. And they have Minnesota coming in next week. I also tend to give teams a bit of a pass if their bad loss to a horrible team is a road game within the division.

I do wonder if they've reached the breaking point when it comes to injuries (especially on defense), though. It's nice to know Kevin Huber has a sense of humor and put a picture of the jaw-breaking hit as his Twitter avatar.

It's almost better for the Dolphins if Baltimore wins. Then they only need one out of two because they have a tiebreaker in hand with Cincy.

I THINK, I'm not 1000% positive. But I think that's also assuming the Bengals crap the bed the last two weeks.

Ravens beat the Phins in week 5. They have the tiebreaker.

Which is the only part of the playoff scenario I don't  have to look up. 

Aaron-Rodgers.jpg

When did this happen and why I am so attracted to it?

About the time those shithouse Bears fans slithered out of the woodwork after hiding from us. Suddenly the Ol' Methslinger looked like a ray of sunshine sent to crush the heathen Bears fans under his foot and make Brandon Marshall go beat up his wife.

Aaron-Rodgers.jpg

I think it is from 2011.

And it is the greatest scummy mustache that ever mustached.

This mustache is like the alternate universe version of Scott Hall's 80's mustache, but EVIL~!

Aaron-Rodgers.jpg

I think it is from 2011.

And it is the greatest scummy mustache that ever mustached.

Josh Elkin of Epic Meal Time had a pretty scummy one too. Not the best pic, but here goes: 

9AFE8B3B8D974252202883506176_1c6e82c26a8