DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023-24 - DIVISIONAL ROUND

Dolfan in NYC

6 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

i'm sure someone somewhere is furious about an Illegal Batting penalty being thrown

Lions fans who remember Seattle winning a game because of an uncalled illegal batting penalty? 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TimLivingston said:

This is gonna be an insufferable game

what is the sound of one hand clapping, and what is the sound of one color analyst fapping

9 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

Chiefs defense with a "don't do anything until the red zone" classic on that drive

everyone knows the red zone is where OC's too in love with themselves start trying to be tricky and clever instead of just doing what's already proven effective and beat themselves half the time.

Maybe it's "punch themselves out" meta-strategy

This game is going to be the death of me. Only I, one of the most hardcore Cubs fans, would say, you know what, let’s join my family and friends and start rooting for the Bills with them.

38 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Jason Kelce is now shirtless with a beer in his hand in Buffalo.  Just showing Taylor she picked the wrong Kelse 😊

meanwhile Cara Delevingne is in the suite today and wondering if this is a little too weird for her

for all the complaints about how often a certain fan in a suite gets on TV.. well, if she wasn't reacting to plays, they would be a little less likely to show her looking bored. If she only cared about Kelce, some people would be mad. If she cares about Kelce's teammates, then some people would be mad.

and a turnover on downs in that spot might not go great for Buffalo if the Chiefs can score a TD