DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK SIX

RIPPA

Seeing as how Tyrod almost had to come out of the last game after playing only a few minutes (saved by getting hurt at the 2 minute warning stoppage), I'm very curious who the backup is. I know Daboll downplayed Jones' injury. But like I said in the thread last week the neck caused him to miss a ton of time in 2021. I suspect this one is going to be a lingering / IR / season ending thing once it all shakes out.

I have accepted that last year was an aberration and this one is done. I just hope a good draft next year and some more calculated moves / fixing of the O line happens so they can be at least be in the conversation for a wildcard spot. It's a bummer to know your season is over this early. It's also a bummer to have blown money on tickets to a Week 14 game when it's Week 7 and the season is already over.

8 hours ago, Tabe said:

I've got Buffalo in my survival league this week. Pray for Tyrod next week. 

1) If the sacks given up stat keeps up, yeah there won't be a next week.

2) Who still alive in Survival and hasn't picked the Bills yet is going with some team OTHER than Buffalo? This feels like a week where one massive upset takes out everyone.

9 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

1) If the sacks given up stat keeps up, yeah there won't be a next week.

2) Who still alive in Survival and hasn't picked the Bills yet is going with some team OTHER than Buffalo? This feels like a week where one massive upset takes out everyone.

I'm picking San Fran, but only because I've already used the most obvious ones. BTW if the Bills lose(they tend to play down to the competition at times) the lynch mob will be out in force). . .

Titans having to go with Malik Willis due to injury.  so they are fucked if this is serious 

Apparently the Ravens have not gotten the memo on how the Tush Push works.  granted not sure useful Lamar Jackson push is but come on 

Edited by hammerva

13 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Daaaaannnnnnnng this is a big deal for a reason you might not believe. This could be an alltime fun dumpster fire of a game. The Browns will be damned if they’re going to be out dumpster fired. Then the Giants will top it somehow because that’s the rules. The biggest dumpster fire has to be on SNF.

Also I was glad to see Terry Bradshaw’s hilarious, sharp little spoof bit he just did. If anybody missed it he said I’M FOCUSED over and over, similar to how Cactus Jack said I’M HARDCORE in that funny promo. Terry is old and sleepy but definitely not old and stupid. He’s still got it when he’s motivated.