DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 13

Justin877

Assuming Atlanta doesn't fuck this up - there will be only one two win team left.

Thus after Week 13, the Houston Texans have the #1 pick

Even by winning, Atlanta still holds the 2nd overall pick. Yes, the much derided Jacksonville Jaguars are only the 3rd worst team in the NFL. Let that be a lesson all those who cruelly mocked them!

(As an aside, if things continue like this the draft is going to be insane. Either that or a whole bunch of veteran starters are gonna have young QBs of the Future breathing down their necks)

You're saying 6-5 is the same as 4-7?

After this week it will be 5-7 to 6-6, but the Bills have had 2 or 3 games this year go to the wire that the lost. The weren't necessarily the better team, but their record could be 6-5 or so with a break here or there. But ultimately excuses are like assholes, everyone's got one and usually it's full of shit.

O RLY LOLOLOLOL

Assuming Atlanta doesn't fuck this up - there will be only one two win team left.

Thus after Week 13, the Houston Texans have the #1 pick

Even by winning, Atlanta still holds the 2nd overall pick. Yes, the much derided Jacksonville Jaguars are only the 3rd worst team in the NFL. Let that be a lesson all those who cruelly mocked them!

I don't think that is correct. Going by ESPN's SOS numbers (which could not be up to date but since their records are I am assuming they are) - Jacksonville still has the lower SOS number

Jax - .538

Atlanta - .560

The other three win teams (not counting the Vikings since the tie puts them behind everyone else)

Washington - .530

TB - .592

So if the Skins lose tonight... in theory, St Louis will have the #2 pick.

(Again this is contingent on ESPN's SOS being accurate)

If there is a better encapsulation of the history of Buffalo Bills football than the end of today's game, I have yet to see it.

Probably the music city miracle, but that's about it; yeah I'm officially in no fucking mood. . .

See the really frustrating and heartbreaking thing the last couple of years is not so much that they are really bad, though they can be, it's that they come SO ​fucking ​​​ close. . .this team will be the death of me I swear to God.

See the really frustrating and heartbreaking thing the last couple of years is not so much that they are really bad, though they can be, it's that they come SO ​fucking ​​​ close. . .this team will be the death of me I swear to God.

Um...Buffalo hasn't had a winning record since 2004.  They were in last place in the AFC East the last two seasons.  How can they be 'fucking close' like that?

But they won didn't they? And Detroit lost!

Eh, so I got one wrong, at least I post after my team loses and don't act my team is the only team to have a bad break or two.  Keep this stuff up and the karma gods will rip Megatrons acl into tiny little shreads.

On a completely unrelated note, the skydome, or whatever their fucking calling it now, is a tomb that should never see NFL football again. . .  

Um...Buffalo hasn't had a winning record since 2004.  They were in last place in the AFC East the last two seasons.  How can they be 'fucking close' like that?

This and last year they have lost several games right at the wire. . . 

God - everyone around here has given up on the Skins and is acting like they are going to lose by 40.

So clearly the will win by 40 and well... I won't be held responsible for my actions