DVDVR Message Board

2023 - IN MEMORIAM - MOVIES & TV

RIPPA

On 1/30/2023 at 8:28 AM, odessasteps said:

RIP Lisa Loring, the original Wednesday Addams, age 64.

If I wasn't on my phone, I'd post the dance. 

The wholesomeness of tiny Wednesday and her awesome footwork taking the lead and teaching humungous Lurch to dance always brings out the smiles.  It was awesome when Jenna broke this out on the Netflix joint.  Showed that she did her research.

RIP OG Wednesday.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 3

Losing Cindy Williams hurts. I always liked Happy Days Shirley just a tad better than Laverne & Shirley Shirley

She was so funny. To think how different Star Wars coulda been if she hadn't blown her audition

James

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2023 at 8:55 AM, Curt McGirt said:

I'm younger than a lot of you, but despite that, I saw her for the first time in Grumpier Old Men as a kid and was still like "Who is THAT." 

She had a guest spot on Sabrina The Teenage Witch in '96, I was 15 and definitely went to look her up on my Netscape Navigator 😂

• Haha 2

Barbara Bosson - best known for her work on Hill Street Blues - passed away at the age of 83

Besides being nominated 5 times for an Emmy for Hill Street Blues, she also received an nomination for Murder One

https://variety.com/2023/tv/obituaries-people-news/barbara-bosson-dead-hill-street-blues-1235529657/

Jansen Panettiere - Hayden's brother - passed away at the age of 28

Jansen - besides being in two movies with his sister - did a bunch of work on Disney and Nickelodeon shows

No cause of death was announced

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Barbara Bosson - best known for her work on Hill Street Blues - passed away at the age of 83

Besides being nominated 5 times for an Emmy for Hill Street Blues, she also received an nomination for Murder One

https://variety.com/2023/tv/obituaries-people-news/barbara-bosson-dead-hill-street-blues-1235529657/

Also married to Steven Boccho for almost 30 years.