DVDVR Message Board

The ROH Thread

I have been singing the praises of Bobby Fish on Twitter for awhile. reDRagon is the best part about ROH right now for me. He's tremendously talented.

I just wish they'd change their name.  That name was stupid enough when Richards was there, but now it's just pointless.

I'm still puzzled why they changed Daniels and Kaz's team name.  What's TNA gonna do, sue them?

Is that why they changed the name?  TNA "owns" the name?

Don't care for the new name, though at least it's better than "The Decade" or "The Kingdom".

I was surprised to see Maria cut a heel promo on last week's tv show.  Pleasantly surprised they resisted the temptation to split her and Bennett and turn her babyface.

I have a vision of Bob Carter asking Panda's lawyers if they know any legal clerks who work really cheap.

I imagine Bob Carter has no idea that Panda still owns TNA and that Dixie funds it through a really intricate money laundering scheme.

HAW! You said "intricate;" Dixie couldn't pull off the multifaceted complexities of a wet bean fart, much less a money laundering scheme. Remember in "Office Space," when they were looking up "money laundering" in the dictionary? She'd be using her kid's "Dr. Suess' My First Dictionary" to find it.