DVDVR Message Board

2016 NBA Playoffs: SEMIFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

Thunder win and you guys can't shut up and act like it might be game over.  Warriors destroy and it's....oh hey, how about that NXT?  Good show, right?

Curious how the Thunder respond because as was pointed out, the Thunder have been murdered before and recovered, but this game kinda felt like Damon Wayans getting pissed off at the end of the Great White Hype.  I think Thunder have to go back up 3-1 to win this.

• Like 1

Curry ended that game in a 2 minute stretch. Can't beat them when Durant is turning the ball over like that, but at least his shot was starting to fall.

Game 3 is going to be great. I'm glad Adams was able to come back, because that back injury looked painful.

8 hours ago, sydneybrown said:

Thunder win and you guys can't shut up and act like it might be game over.  Warriors destroy and it's....oh hey, how about that NXT?  Good show, right?

The Warriors have the best record in NBA history and aren't supposed to lose Game 1 at home. Of course people are going to talk about it! The Warriors are supposed to win. Why should people talk about the expected when it is the unexpected that really interests people. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, goodhelmet said:

The Warriors have the best record in NBA history and aren't supposed to lose Game 1 at home. Of course people are going to talk about it! The Warriors are supposed to win. Why should people talk about the expected when it is the unexpected that really interests people. 

Exactly. When your that dominant, the expectations(not necessarily realistic or fair) is fo-fo-fo-fo. Any slips are going to magnified, possibly beyond significance, possibly not. . . 

Infinit?

Not even remotely the same class.

Last night's game was a blast up to and including Curry going off. Really wishing it goes 7. I always feel conflicted about the thunder because they should still be in Seattle but it's so much fun watching those 2 play. And Dion Waiters for completely different reasons.

Dion Waiters is a blast to watch, even if I'm enjoying him for all the wrong reasons in a basketball game.  He's actually played pretty decent these playoffs, but his tics and habits on the offensive end entertain me.  His layup attempts are an adventure. 

Edited by _MJ_

13 hours ago, _MJ_ said:

Dion Waiters is a blast to watch, even if I'm enjoying him for all the wrong reasons in a basketball game.  He's actually played pretty decent these playoffs, but his tics and habits on the offensive end entertain me.  His layup attempts are an adventure. 

Seeing Dion contribute is like see that crazy girl you dated in your early 20s get engaged on facebook. You are legitimately happy that they figured it out, but you can't help but think you still sort of dodged a bullet. I am also fascinated by his impending free agency. 

It looks like the Raptors figured out what to do on defense, at least for one game.  Good sign that they're still willing to put in the (huge) amount of effort it takes to stop Cleveland.

That was heck of blatant. Draymond should be out for the remainder of the series.

Flagrant 1, whatdafuq? He's one of my favourite players in the association but that's fucking absurd. He kicked his balls with his fucking shin.

The Thunder is a bizarro team. They looked unbeatable in that quarter but they might looked like death the next.

Damn Dion out there styling.  I repeat: Dion Waiters is styling on the Warriors.

12 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

There's a LONG way to go, but a OKC-TOR series would be a great kick in the balls to NBA-ABC who desperately( I would imagine) want a CLe-GS finals. . .

...that series would be awful.

I am enjoying this beatdown.

• Like 1