DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

If you listen to all this talk about why Chael was taking all these drugs, you would think that he is trying to prevent a vagina from growing in his body he is becoming more and more feminine in looks and attitude.   What kind of drugs was this taken before TRT for christ sakes.

Well, you see, it was just now that Chael and his wife were trying to have a baby, so he didn't all of this junk until now. It's just a coincidence that this coincides with him stopping TRT.

I'm being sarcastic...

A female fight where both competitors actually have undefeated records, that's rare.  Usually the women debuting in UFC have records like 8-5, 7-4 and so on so nice to see a rare chance that someone that's more then just card filler has been signed.

He didn't tell us who he was writing for though. He could have been working for Bleacher Report and I can't support that.

I don't even think he asked my question (shit he may have), which was perfectly valid.

• Like 2

He didn't tell us who he was writing for though. He could have been working for Bleacher Report and I can't support that.

I don't even think he asked my question (shit he may have), which was perfectly valid.

Yeah, but he posted the link to it a week or so later and that was the big tip off. ;-)

Wilson Reis is dropping down to 125 and will face Tim Elliott at the UFC Fight Night in Tulsa.

FWIW, I'm talking to Wheelock again next week about the new book he has coming out, but that interview will be more focused and framed as part of the book review. Maybe I'll ask him off the record if Shlemenko took a dive.

The fact that someone let him on television yesterday with the worst excuses says a lot about MMA management.

Joe, can you ask him why he has slowly morphed into Mike Goldberg?

"The fact that someone let him on television yesterday with the worst excuses says a lot about MMA management."

Well, Dana and Chael have thrown crazier bullshit at the media and they swallowed it, so I guess they were hoping for more of the same.  Thankfully, folks were finally tired of it.  When you lose Kevin Iole, you done.

• Like 2

But not to this extent for a fight that wasn't happening regardless. There was no endgame here that could be even remotely positive or lucrative. That's why you lose an ardent supporter like Iole. Even Meltzer was fucking confused on how he could spin on his show. There was no way you could.

Why did Chael think he could get away with outright lying about Keith Kizer in front of the California commission? He's definitely one of those guys who thinks everyone around them is so stupid they'll believe anything. It finally caught up to him.

Why did Chael think he could get away with outright lying about Keith Kizer in front of the California commission? He's definitely one of those guys who thinks everyone around them is so stupid they'll believe anything. It finally caught up to him.

Years from now there will be an amazing 30 FOR 30 on the Dana White and Chael Sonnen love affair.

So did he retire for the purpose of avoiding the hearing on June 16th or 17th in Vegas or is he still required for the hearing?  

I will believe his retirement if it is the same in about a year.  Never mind that MMA fighter never really retires, I am sure enough people (Dana, Meltzer, etc) will blow smoke up his ass for a main event spot

Guest Edwin

Leslie/Jessamyn is going to be awesome.

Chael will return in a main event spot on short notice once an opponent of Weidman or Jones has to pull out with an injury in a title fight.