DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

So you are saying that Chael is going to get a main event title shot now.   And shocker he gets to talk about on Fox Sports 1 right next to Dana White.   I am sure he will just spit out some Hulk Hogan promo, the Meltzer's of the world will cream their pants, and all is forgiven

BTW, Sonnen admitted to taking hCG through an email to NSAC exec. director Bob Bennett but was only caught for Anastrozole and Clomifene. Maybe Sonnen should've ducked out of the gym on May 24th too.

And yet there were people that actually thought Chael Sonnen would be a good replacement for Dana White.  And given that he actually admits and almost proud of drug use unlike Dana who does the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil bullshit maybe he would be

He is going to be added to the docket for 6/17, but goddamn has the last 30 minutes been extremely bizarre. Fucking surreal.

I ADMIT I TOOK A FEW BANNED SUBSTANCES BUT

How as a fighter do you not know the rules of your sport? A month in at the top level? Maybe. Two years in? Depends on the situation. But well over a decade? Not seeing it.

In addition, you want to talk about gameday and out-of-competition. That's bullshit right there because you CLEARLY knew about out-of-competition testing being for the purpose of MAKING SURE you don't walk into the cage loaded on whatever. At some point, those two roads do converge as a fighter with a training camp. Transition, my ass. If you wanna transition off testosterone, do it on your own fucking time. Don't put yourself or your employer at risk (and extremely high risk too) of being made to look like clowns (like today for example). You wanna talk about not pulling out of a fight? That's all fine and dandy at the end of the day because the damn commission is going do that for you.

• Like 1

The guy in the so called "People's main event" couldn't get in contact with the NSAC or USADA, but dozens of faceless MMA journalists can? Yeah gonna call bullshit on that as well.

Guest Edwin

In other news, I read on Sherdog that Bellator has approached Arona with an offer which is obviously not going to pan out and I'm not even sure I'm even interested in seeing how he'll do in 2014.

I can't understand him being cut, but I guess Dana wanted something to distract fans from the Chael story today.

TBH I thought he was going to get cut the same night it happened. The commission has decided to not to take action though.

Guest Edwin

Who's out there for Vitor at 205?

Glover? Mr. Wonderful? Shogun? Manuwa? Little Nog?

Not sure who of those are actually training partners of his, but they all sound like decent reasonable replacements.

If Vitor gets cleared (I doubt he will), they will probably do a rematch with him and Rockhold.

The saddest/scariest thing I've seen online since the Chael news is there is still a tiny group of folks who defend him. Even after he said, "I knew they were banned, but didn't tell the commission since they didn't offer me a disclosure form."  

If Vitor gets cleared (I doubt he will), they will probably do a rematch with him and Rockhold.

The saddest/scariest thing I've seen online since the Chael news is there is still a tiny group of folks who defend him. Even after he said, "I knew they were banned, but didn't tell the commission since they didn't offer me a disclosure form."

Because it's that hard to type up an email to send to the commission? Is this the new I didn't know it was banned line...I knew it was banned but the paper work was to much

If you listen to all this talk about why Chael was taking all these drugs, you would think that he is trying to prevent a vagina from growing in his body he is becoming more and more feminine in looks and attitude.   What kind of drugs was this taken before TRT for christ sakes.

The people who are defending Chael the most seem to be the same people who asks Meltzer's questions like "Who is the biggest babyface between Chael, Vitor, and Silva"   <_<