DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

8 minutes ago, piranesi said:

That Foley picture makes me want WWE to reboot PERFECT STRANGERS with those two.

Cousin Larry, that wouldn't work, don't be ridiculous.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2016 at 1:42 PM, The Natural said:

13221511_1095738980465155_43471667842312

It is completely impossible to take this guy seriously looking like some 60 year old street magician begging for a dollar.   I mean how messed up can you be when Jeff Hardy looks like the normal one in the family

51 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

I think Matt attacked Jeff dressed as Willow so that'she the face paint part.  He really does look like the bad guy from the original Mad Max.

Don't you dare demean thee Toecutter like that. It's more of a Bobcat Goldthwait doing Renfield, or Kenny Everrett as King Diamond.

- RAF

2 hours ago, Matt D said:

019.jpg

I thought it was late era Raven for a second.

The POP logo in the bottom right corner of the Matt Hardy picture should have been a clue it was not Raven. Plus, Raven doesn't even look that ridiculous. 

On 5/24/2016 at 9:23 PM, piranesi said:

Sure Foley would have a hard time fitting on a window ledge every week when they need to break into someone's office to steal something they accidentally mailed to Jericho's boss, but they can work around it, man.

I would pay good money to see that.  And for Foley/Jericho to do the "Dance of Joy"

On 5/24/2016 at 9:43 AM, RIPPA said:

CjN5o7-XEAAygul.jpg

Never change Baltimore

You think that's bad?  I was near a jackass who had a sign saying he ditched his pregnant wife for Raw.  He was pretty much trolling everybody in the ring the whole time and it got pretty embarrassing.  I'd much rather have a misspelled sign than what this little shit had.

12 minutes ago, NickMD said:

You think that's bad?  I was near a jackass who had a sign saying he ditched his pregnant wife for Raw.  He was pretty much trolling everybody in the ring the whole time and it got pretty embarrassing.  I'd much rather have a misspelled sign than what this little shit had.

So this was your sign??