DVDVR Message Board

The UpUpDownDown thread

AxB

I love video games.  The outcome of that Beltort / Jones fight would never happen in real life.

Prince Pretty's timing is fucking sick but Creed got it down after two or three fights. 

I like the rule of both players using the same fighter in the Championship bracket.

Stefan Struve is slow as all hell, but that kick is ridiculous.  if i go against anybody else I'd be banned from using him because of that kick.  Thanks to the videos before I started using him in Knockout mode and he's a beast.  But the highlight of that is Austin and Breeze giggling like mad over the ridiculousness of the final, especially when Struve slinks down like a jellyfish.  Awesome video.

Creed gets on to CSG's channel. That's KSI's brother, who's doing pretty well also (6.3 million subs well). UUDD might be taking off big time now. And here's Deji on UUDD:

Austin's face when Becky is making with the unintentional innuendoes about Dark Chocolate!

I felt really sorry for the loser of this challenge. The onion alone would have been bad enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I want ADR on UUDD. Really that's what UUDD needs, more non-video gamers on the show. Like I want a Shane vs. Steph show playing Street Fighter II, ADR playing UFC 2 using Cro Cop in KO Mode, HHH playing a Conan game, Vince playing Conker's Bad Fur Day.