DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

A lot harder to hit a sniper than a chopper, chum.

Fuck I might buy an Xbox now. You suckas chasing me around would be a great time.

First, FSW turns around on Rocket Racoon. And now, he and I may be on Team Leeroy Jenkins together playing GTA? The world is coming apart at the seems. Head for the hills!

Wait, what?

I got in some quality time with GTA IV this weekend. I guess I finally finished Act I:

I killed Faustin, got betrayed by Dmitri, and then got forced to relocate to Bohan.

I forgot how much I really despised chase/follow and stalk missions. I also am not sure that I have had an insanely fun mission yet in this game. Granted, I vaguely remember the parts I played two year sago.

Yeah, I never super got into the missions. Then again, for just fucking around, this game was absolutely unparallelled for me. It's just this glorious high def huge city with sick cars and helicopters to crash into groups of people. (Well.. I do enjoy lassooing someone's neck and dragging them behind my horse, from time to time.)

A lot harder to hit a sniper than a chopper, chum.

Depends on how many shots are fired.  Attack choppers (plural) have chainguns and more than one will be blazing in your direction.

Way to hide from us on another system bro.

This hereditary character creation stuff they're talking about sounds potentially hilarious. Hopefully they're not restrictive with the parent choices and I can be Brucie and Roman's retarded butt baby.

Ok they're not choices. You do get Niko, Claude Speed, and Misty if you buy the ultramegadeluxetoeupfromthemothafuckingflowupedition but that shit is crack prices