DVDVR Message Board

A thread for PS+/PSN Deals

Tabe

Free games this month on PS+: 

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes (PS4)

Skulls of the Shogun: Bonafide Edition (PS4)

Super Exploding Zoo (Vita, PS4)

Futuridium EP Deluxe (Vita, PS4)

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PS3)

Cloudberry Kingdom (PS3)

There are so many PS3 games I would have downloaded if I had a PS3. :(

Anyway, everything looks interesting to me except for Super Exploding Zoo. 

Hm. I bought Ground Zeroes over a year ago but still haven't even installed it. Futuridium I found super frustrating because I'm bad at that kind of shooter and just didn't have the patience. Don't know a lot about the rest but will try all of them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Flash Sale this weekend

Yup, Telltale's Game of Thrones season pass at $12.50 is a steal. Oh and Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen is a pretty worthy $13 to spend.

Plus, you can get all the bedwetter otaku weirdo JRPG's you want! -- I play them and own them all already :(

• 2 weeks later...

Sony having a Knockout Sale with a bunch of fighting-based games. Picked up SFA, SFA2, FN Round 3, and Power Stone Collection for under ten dollars on Vita. PS4 deals did nothing for me, though. Twenty-four bucks for a digital copy of WWE 2K15 is way too much. Sub-ten dollars is about where I pick that thing up. 

No idea what the PS3 deals are because I don't have one and didn't bother to go look it up. 

I bought TxK for a buck sixty or whatever before Atari makes Sony de-list it. It's supposed to be a great Tempest rip-off, too. 

Bought the Gradius collection. I still love every game in this series, am still terrible at every game in this series.

Is it weird that I know the new Jojo's Bizarre Adventure game got mostly low 7s, I've seen maybe a half dozen eps of the anime, and yet I'm still thinking of getting it while it's $20 out of nostalgia for the Capcom game?