DVDVR Message Board

2014 WORLD CUP THREAD

RIPPA

Oh man, I could spend ages laughing at that site.

"Oleg Shatov is annoyed because you forgot to buy toilet paper again."

Based on my extensive knowledge of his homeland (derived from Yakov Smirnoff), this makes no sense...because in Russia when you ask why there is no toilet paper they tell you "You have no food.  Why do you need toilet paper?"  But in America, you go to the Burger King and they give you hamburger already wrapped in toilet paper!  What a country! America I love it!  Also Fuck Balki.  I was here first.

I like the part where the Brazilian doctor treats Neymar's injury by squirting water on it. Because apparently Neymar is a sponge.

They really need to start hitting people in the wallet over this someday. Throw it all towards charity so anyone that complains looks like he hates poor children.

Brazil are very, very dodgy at the back. Also, Neymar seems to want to beat every man before he puts it away.

He's also apparently a pretty big fan of Ashley Young, as evidenced by his theatrics after Arturo Vidal cleanly won a challenge.

Amount of times a player rolls around on the ground after being fouled is inversely proportionate to actual damage indicated by the tackle.

Guest The Magnificent 7

Neymar is so wasteful.  Had numbers and ends up tackling himself instead of passing.  He's the Carmelo Anthony of football.  Frustrating player. 

From Fred to Jo is a pretty big indictment on the state of football in Brazil. They have a bunch of good attacking midfielders (many of which weren't selected) but holy shit, those strikers doe.