DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL DRAFT

RIPPA

The entrance music is probably a part of Universal Music Group's relationship with Disney. UMG provides better producers to Disney's music roster, Disney provides a list of artists from UMG labels for athletes to choose from.

So who will be coming into "Let it go" ?

Manzel.

Can't believe I missed that *****

The Clowney hype is almost hard to believe. Saw a thing the other day where an "unnamed NFL GM" was asked what would Clowney become if it turns out he isn't what he appears to be, and the answer was "Mario Williams" which is a pretty nice fallback place, I guess.

Jack Burkman, head of the Washington, D.C. lobbying firm J.M. Burkman & Assoc. who is seeking to ban gays from the NFL, says he intends to build a national coalition to boycott any football franchise that picks openly gay football player Michael Sam in the NFL Draft, which starts Thursday at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.

In a release issued Thursday, Burkman said he would "leverage his political clout" to ensure that the franchise that selects the 6-foot-2, 260-pound defensive end from Missouri would get "roughed up financially."

"We shall exercise our First Amendment rights and shall not stop until the drafting NFL franchise cannot sell a single ticket, jersey or autographed football," said Burkman. "In short, we shall be relentless."

2287precious.jpg

I have never wanted the Giants to draft a player more than I want them to draft Sam.

I don't care if never ever plays a down.

• Like 1