DVDVR Message Board

AEW - JANUARY 2024

57 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

@CowboyandCross “it’s morning in America, Ivan.” #Reagan #mandate 

It's scary to realize social media 40 years ago during heightened xenophobia, homophobia, the AIDs crisis, and the crack epidemic would have meant that Bill Watts of ALL people would probably have been one of the least problematic.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Octopus said:

Lol, Tony was doing too much but his response to Bischoff cracked me up.

Tony dropping Joan Collins on Bischoff makes up for a lot of bullshit we've all had to deal with on social media over the years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

It's scary to realize social media 40 years ago during heightened xenophobia, homophobia, the AIDs crisis, and the crack epidemic would have meant that Bill Watts of ALL people would probably have been one of the least problematic.

Social media existing implies the existence of smartphones, which means thanks to photo/video we probably wouldn't have heard of at least ~100 guys because they'd be in jail (and of those, 40 of 'em probably still wouldn't be out).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StretchMediatedHypertrophy said:

I like Joe, but the title ain't no gold watch for service to the biz.

Kofimania already established that Worle Titles *are*, in fact, a gold watch for service.

21 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Tony’s gonna lose Best Booker this year but win Best Promotor! 

The Twitter meltdown when he doesn't win Best Booker is going to be legendary.

• Like 3

We live in a world where people earnestly expect a company that sold the most tickets for a wrestling show in the history of wrestling shows 4 months ago will go out of business tomorrow.

• Like 7

What the fuck does goofing about Tony having a meltdown when if he doesn't get his Meltzer Clout have to do with Doom posting?  Christ alive that's some reaching.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gordi the former AEW fan said:

Well, we need to take this seriously, because Raz has a PERFECT record when it comes to  predicting doom for AEW. 😀

Vfmf6zb.png

I know you keep dragging this up everytime I say something, but seriously, get a new routine.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Raziel said:

What the fuck does goofing about Tony having a meltdown when if he doesn't get his Meltzer Clout have to do with Doom posting?  Christ alive that's some reaching.

Reaching? Aren't you the guy who called me a racist because I wondered if Jade Cargill shouldn't burn her bridge with AEW?

Get the fuck out of here.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Reaching? Aren't you the guy who called me a racist because I wondered if Jade Cargill shouldn't burn her bridge with AEW?

Get the fuck out of here.

When the fuck did I do that.  Show that receipt.

1 hour ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Maybe Wembly 2 is Tony’s The Flash!

Oh shit, he’s going to hire Velveteen Dream and use PlayStation 2-level CGI to make him wrestle himself in the main event. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raziel said:

When the fuck did I do that.  Show that receipt.

I'm not digging through old posts. That's why I asked.

Either way, feel free to get the fuck out of here.

• Like 1