Dawn of war 2 
Space Marine 
Dawn of war 2 chaos rising 
Dawn of war 2 retribution 
Speedball 2 HD
Sniper ELite V2 High command edition 
Painkiller Hell and damnation collectors edition

• 2 weeks later...

Must admit the weekend sale on GOG has a couple real tempters. Tales of Monkey Island and the Wallace and Grommit game (just because I'm a W&G fan). Normally they'd be about $50 for the pair but for $8 and change... boy that's tempting, even if it might be a while until I got around to them.

• 2 months later...

Crusader Kings II is on Steam sale for $9.99, and with (I think) all DLC for $19.99.

Looks like it doesn't include the last 2 DLCs, Rajas of India and Sons of Abraham.  Still a hell of a deal, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the heads up on the free games.

Steam has Europa Universalis IV on sale for $10. Many people here seem to enjoy Crusader Kings II, EU is pretty much the same engine.

Also, for those that can't be arsed about super up to date squads, Football Manager 2014 is on sale for $12.50. There are always decent summer updates people upload, so you can pretty much have accurate squads done up for the summer transfer window just not official files. If I had sense, this is what I would do for next year's game. If I had sense.

Thanks for the heads up on the free games.

Steam has Europa Universalis IV on sale for $10. Many people here seem to enjoy Crusader Kings II, EU is pretty much the same engine.

Also, for those that can't be arsed about super up to date squads, Football Manager 2014 is on sale for $12.50. There are always decent summer updates people upload, so you can pretty much have accurate squads done up for the summer transfer window just not official files. If I had sense, this is what I would do for next year's game. If I had sense.

A note if you have CK2 and EU IV there's a dlc to covert your CK2 file to EUIV so you can basically continue your dynasty

Crusader Kings 2 and all of its DLC is 66% off on Steam for the next two days.  I'm fairly certain this is the first time Rajas of India or Sons of Abraham have seen any kind of discount.

• 2 weeks later...