DVDVR Message Board

Good deals on GOG and Steam

Cliff Hanger

XCOM Enemy Unknown complete edition is 9.99.

3 days ago I paid $50 for it. FUCK!

If it was on Steam they did put their new refund system into effect a week or so back.  As long as you played less than 2 hours you should be good.

I played 14 hours....I submitted the request anyway, but they shot me down. Which I Donny really blame them for, because them's the breaks. But I wanted to get a lot more games in this sale with that money like Gone Home, Don't Starve Together, etc.

Oh well, I guess.

I'm just waiting to pick off Sid Meier's Starships for half-off or more and then I'm out on this year's Steam Sale. I have too many games I'll never really sink my time into already because every time I fire Steam up, I inevitably end up just playing Civ or Tropico.

I'm just waiting to pick off Sid Meier's Starships for half-off or more and then I'm out on this year's Steam Sale. I have too many games I'll never really sink my time into already because every time I fire Steam up, I inevitably end up just playing Civ or Tropico.

XCOM, baby!

XCOM, baby!

I am stupidly hoping for a discount of any size on the X-Wing bundle. Gog or Steam, don't care as long as I can pay less than the $30 bundle price because I really dislike the original X-Wing but have been hearing for 20 years that I should give the rest of the series a try.

I got that ebay best buy deal for a 100 bucks steam wallet card for only 85. 

Games I want  to see cheaper: 

Wolfenstein new order, that shit was 16 bucks back in november I expect to see it for 12.99.

Talos Principle. 

Ori and the blind forest. 

New Strider. 

Mordor Season pass. 

I have Shovel Knight on Wii U but if it goes under 10 bucks my ass will buy it. 

Axiom Verge is too new for anything under 15 if it dips at all. 

I want Oniken cheaper too. 

Endless Legend I want to see at 14.99. 

Invisible Inc. is kinda weird since it just technically came out but it doesn't seem to shy away from discounts. 

Castlevania Lords of Shadows never gets cheap enough for me.  I'd agree with ten bucks for 1 & 2.  Sue me. 

XCOM enemy within has that Long War bump that keeps it from really getting cheap enough for me to give a shit.  I got EU free from Green man for voting on something.

Wizorb is $1.19, I'll hold out for 79 cents

Styx: Still not cheap enough.  I know it's fucking good.

The eidos bundle looks kinda good but I hate that you can't just get regular DE Human Revolution anymore.  Then again I've beaten all the good games in that pack.

I wish it was easier to search for those huge publisher bundles.

Bottom line for every game:  I'll give ye five bucks.  Cash money, in your hand, right now.

• Like 1

XCOM, baby!

NO.

NO.

DON'T YOU START WITH ME.

• Like 1

XCOM, baby!

NO.

NO.

DON'T YOU START WITH ME.

• Like 1