Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, damnnearfonzie said:

 

https://core-choco.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=255660&csid=0&sort=n&page=1

They do ship internationally but I doubt it's going to be reasonable. Also make sure to get the right size if you order. Some incredible designs.

edit: y'all know to @ me if you find any Hokuto merch, right? Plz and thanks. I don't check anything but the AEW folder regularly these days.

Edited by Jiji
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jiji said:

https://core-choco.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=255660&csid=0&sort=n&page=1

They do ship internationally but I doubt it's going to be reasonable. Also make sure to get the right size if you order. Some incredible designs.

edit: y'all know to @ me if you find any Hokuto merch, right? Plz and thanks. I don't check anything but the AEW folder regularly these days.

@damnnearfonzie. Go up a size from your usual. I'm a large and I imported an XL NJPW hoodie and it's more like a medium. It's not a baggy hoodie like hoodies usually are.

@Jiji. I'll keep a lookout.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, The Natural said:

FBNJ6IaX0AIHUmc?format=jpg&name=large

s-l400.jpg

(I can't remember if it was this shirt, or the classic BITW ringer CM Punk shirt from 2011, but one of them got several people to talk to me about wrestling, unprovoked, at a Lamb of God show)

Edited by Casey
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

I got my first AEW All Elite Crate today, contents below:

  Hide contents

https://i.redd.it/7vwluw8jp3t71.jpg

The two shi
rts are a super weeby Kenny Omega, and an Inner Circle.

 

That's all great and everything but is it bad that I just want the Hangman bottle opener?  I would seriously buy that separately and wish they had that on Shop AEW instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

That's all great and everything but is it bad that I just want the Hangman bottle opener?  I would seriously buy that separately and wish they had that on Shop AEW instead.

This stuff always make its way to eBay/Mercari (~$10 plus shipping, there's plenty). There was a pretty cool Lucha Bros. in the same style in one of the PWC boxes a few months back.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Get a load of these kicking T-shirts I picked up today at a steep discount, in my size (which is rare in Japan) at a pop-up puroresu shop at a local mall. Started the day with Bryan vs MiSu, finished up with buying these beauties:

K6O9ASK.jpeg

I've been living here 13 years and I've never seen anything like this pop-up shop before. I have been marking out A LOT today!

And yes, the AEW Best Friends theme played in my head when I saw the Baba/Destroyer shirt. 

This is the rest of the shirt:

vBSEYjm.jpeg

And the backs!!

mOnhIcr.jpeg

JsXh044.jpeg

I posted more pics from the awesome little shop in the pics and gifs thread, including these two:

ybEkbTR.jpeg

xgqMg7E.jpeg

Yeah, I basically spent the whole day marking out like a little kid. 

@The Natural This more than makes up for not getting any wrestling merch for my birthday!

Edited by Gordberg
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2021 at 7:16 PM, The Green Meanie said:

I got my first AEW All Elite Crate today, contents below:

  Hide contents

https://i.redd.it/7vwluw8jp3t71.jpg

The two shi
rts are a super weeby Kenny Omega, and an Inner Circle.

 

I have been wanting a Dark Order patch for my vest, but for whatever reason, its not a thing they sell solo. Same deal as @NikoBaltimore with the Hangman bottle opener. If you aren't into it and want to sell it, let me know. 

EDIT- Just found one on eBay and pulled the trigger, thanks to @EricG mentioning that possibility.

Edited by grilledcheese
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zendragon said:

aew1998-1.png

Kinda interested to see how their long term prospects go for each one of the pillars

It will. I'll predict Darby Allin goes the farthest of the four though in mitigation, that depends whether his body holds up. I also think you could switch one of the four with Dr. Britt Baker. I can see them doing a Four Pillars for the women as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...