DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

Well I didn't intend to but I ended up preordering series 3 of the AEW figures last night.  And since I missed out ordering again from Ringside I bought Hangman and Moxley from Mercari.  So while that might not be the wisest thing to do with a stimulus check I figured why the hell not.

• Like 2

Thanks, fella. I actually finished that video before seeing this. Hot damn are Darby and Orange's figures next level. Can't wait to get them. Also couldn't help myself and am working on getting MJF so my collection is gonna increase quite a bit soon. Only ones I held off on are first Bucks figures, Dustin and Jericho. Preferred version of Bucks are in series 3, Jericho I got from the bubbly set and I'll take bloody Dustin. So I'm very happy with my choices. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Casey said:

Yeah in that video, they unbox all of them and the hip joints are painted now.

That Orange Cassidy figure is unreal. The PAC one seems to be a little disappointing.

Going to watch the video soon. When the wave was announced PAC and Riho's likenesses looked bad. I said PAC was like Monday Night Messiah version of Seth Rollins and Riho as Barbra Streisand.

apparently the Riho figure looks better in person, but the PAC one isn’t jacked enough and the hair sculpt on both heads are a little wonky.

The clear stand-outs are Darby and OC, though. They look great.

• Like 1

There's a very real possibility that everyone's figure was based on an actual digital scan of the Wrestler themselves, only Pac and Riho weren't able to get into America so they had basically draw them up from scratch.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, elizium said:

If you squint it looks like he's lounging in bed and biting his thumb. It's gonna do real well

It's the best selling thing on their store.

You can also get this for a surprisingly reasonable, yet still not worth owning price of 10,000 yen.
Jay White Riders Jacket (Black x White)Jay White Riders Jacket (Black x White)

I've seen regular leather jackets sold for more than that. Although they were priced in a "Look at my fucking expensive Jacket" sort of way, rather than a "Legitimate reasonable price, given the manufacture and distribution costs" way.