DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

Heads up for those interested but Unrivaled series 4 is up for preorder on Ringisde.  They just have placeholder pictures but I found out about at least Kenny.  He's got the gear that he's been wearing on most Dynamites which has that mostly grey vibe on the sides.  I don't know if I have a huge need for it since I have two of his.  But I do think with Cody I can safely hold off.  And while I'm getting Hardy I wish they picked better gear to go off of.  His is the one with the black shirt that had two leather diagonal stripes for some reason.

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2021 at 9:35 AM, NikoBaltimore said:

Heads up for those interested but Unrivaled series 4 is up for preorder on Ringisde.  They just have placeholder pictures but I found out about at least Kenny.  He's got the gear that he's been wearing on most Dynamites which has that mostly grey vibe on the sides.  I don't know if I have a huge need for it since I have two of his.  But I do think with Cody I can safely hold off.  And while I'm getting Hardy I wish they picked better gear to go off of.  His is the one with the black shirt that had two leather diagonal stripes for some reason.

By the time I realized it was up, the 6 pack was sold out which made it an easy choice to skip Kenny and Cody. I’m not getting all the side release figures unless one really appeals to me. Ditto for the rereleases. And once the start getting into the nooks of the roster I’m likely to stop and just get the occasional one. I haven’t really collected figures since I was a kid, and after three series this is already a ridiculous amount haha. Gotta stop eventually. But I’ll keep my eye out here and there. 

• Like 2

I'm hoping the quantity limits will help these stay on the site a bit longer.  I really don't feel like plunking down so much money at once just to ensure these don't get sold out.  If not for the stimulus check I wouldn't have done it for series 3.

On the latest Sammy Guevara vlog, he did an unboxing and someone sent him the whole set of AEW season two figures. He accidentally dropped the MJF one a few times, until it fell out of it's packaging. In attempting to pick it up and accidentally fumbling it, he accidentally went to the roof of his building and accidentally threw it off.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, AxB said:

On the latest Sammy Guevara vlog, he did an unboxing and someone sent him the whole set of AEW season two figures. He accidentally dropped the MJF one a few times, until it fell out of it's packaging. In attempting to pick it up and accidentally fumbling it, he accidentally went to the roof of his building and accidentally threw it off.

That got a chuckle out of me.  But the figure nerd in me thought if that was the chase version worth a good bit more then he really screwed up by not flipping it on eBay.