DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

Bull Nakano figure from the same people who made the Brody figure I posted while back. Another Japanese Legend figure will be announced later for the Sofubi Pro Wrestling Series.

Ew4PaorVEAIvWdY?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by D.Z

Zombie Sailor's upcoming line of retros

Sabu                                                                                                                        Dino

EwhzVdtWUAUnCie?format=jpg&name=large ExK84mhXEAEPJ83?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by D.Z
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, D.Z said:

Bull Nakano figure from the same people who made the Brody figure I posted while back. Another Japanese Legend figure will be announced later for the Sofubi Pro Wrestling Series.

Ew4PaorVEAIvWdY?format=jpg&name=large

y91.gif

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

Do you, anybody know about the sizing and quality of goods there? Think my friend, @Octopusbought the Four Pillars long sleeve from them. Thanks in advance.

The quality is great. The sizing is pretty much UK standard (they're in Nottingham, I think), but he does recommend going up a size for the Football shirts.

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2021 at 11:07 AM, AxB said:

The quality is great. The sizing is pretty much UK standard (they're in Nottingham, I think), but he does recommend going up a size for the Football shirts.

Cheers, @AxB. Appreciate that. Hoping to snag a Kenta Kobashi football shirt. I'm usually a large but I'll go up to an XL with what you say. Do things tend to sell out quick? Touch wood I'll be able to get said Kenta Kobashi football shirt.