DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

I believe the deal is that he got held for a couple of days on an immigration thing we he tried to come back to the US to deal with an apartment lease, or something like that.

My Target had the new run of AEW figures and since I never did find that new Vader figure and I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Lucha Brothers when I saw them I am now the proud owner of an Orange Cassidy figure.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

My Target had the new run of AEW figures and since I never did find that new Vader figure and I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Lucha Brothers when I saw them I am now the proud owner of an Orange Cassidy figure.

tenor.gif?itemid=16512093

• Like 3

Hah, $149. Ten years ago, I bought one for $35 off ebay. That, a Bulldogs 3/4, WM V and a SNME shirt. All vintage in my size (S, which ain't easy), I lucked out that week.

Downside? I don't like to and rarely wear my WMV shirt in public now, unless I've got a jacket on. What with "TRUMP PLAZA" plastered on the back. Still a great shirt though.

Edited by PetrolCB
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Casey said:

That Asuka might be my first WWE figure buy in decades. Is it an Elite or Basic?

I don't know for sure. Looking at the Asuka figure, I'd say an Elite.

Edited by The Natural

On 4/3/2021 at 3:02 PM, twiztor said:

they really nailed everything about the Warrior and translated it to a MOTU-style figure brilliantly.

Couldn't have been that hard; Warrior was pretty much an MOTU character already.

• Like 3