DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

On 3/28/2021 at 11:07 AM, AxB said:

The quality is great. The sizing is pretty much UK standard (they're in Nottingham, I think), but he does recommend going up a size for the Football shirts.

On 3/29/2021 at 3:06 PM, The Natural said:

Cheers, @AxB. Appreciate that. Hoping to snag a Kenta Kobashi football shirt. I'm usually a large but I'll go up to an XL with what you say. Do things tend to sell out quick? Touch wood I'll be able to get said Kenta Kobashi football shirt. 

Just ordered:

Kobashi+football+shirt+IG+Main+Ad+no+pre

Kobashi+football+shirt+IG+crest+Ad+2.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jiji said:

The Mecha Shotei Shibata shirt is fantastic.

Shibata IG Ad.jpg

Deadlock made an April Fool's Day Stone Cold shirt based on this:

VTG 90S STONE Cold Steve Austin 1997 WWF Other Side Jackass T Shirt Mens L  XL - $83.96 | PicClick

With the other side jack ass on both sides. ?

Yeah that Shibata shirt caught my eye even though I'm not his biggest fan.

Hope @Octopus gets to see that Kenta Kobashi football shirt in time as I think it's one he'd be interested as he already has the Toshiaki Kawada football shirt. You'd think a Mitsuharu Misawa one is next.

Edited by The Natural

Oh dear lord! Yus!!!! Thanks for the tags @The Natural! I’ve been pretty in and out of things with work so I’m glad I saw the email notification.

For shirt sizes, they can run tight in comparison to US sizes. But I have no problem with the Four Pillars shirt. The Kawada jersey might be a tad tighter, but it’s not overly tight. I think it’s more of a form fit on me. Plus, I’m losing weight (trying to) so it’s motivation. Lol

Mecha Shotei is my favorite shirt company atm. I hope they do a Misawa and Taue Jersey. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Octopus said:

Oh dear lord! Yus!!!! Thanks for the tags @The Natural! I’ve been pretty in and out of things with work so I’m glad I saw the email notification.

For shirt sizes, they can run tight in comparison to US sizes. But I have no problem with the Four Pillars shirt. The Kawada jersey might be a tad tighter, but it’s not overly tight. I think it’s more of a form fit on me. Plus, I’m losing weight (trying to) so it’s motivation. Lol

Mecha Shotei is my favorite shirt company atm. I hope they do a Misawa and Taue Jersey. 

Glad to have helped, @Octopus and you seen my posts on the Kenta Kobashi football shirt knowing you've the Toshiaki Kawada football shirt. Hoping Mitsuharu Misawa is next. That Four Pillars top of yours is great. I tend to wear Large but went up to an XL for the Kenta Kobashi football shirt as it says those are tighter than the others and @AxB's recommendation. I prefer looser fitting clothing to form fitting ones. My NJPW hoodie imported from Japan is definitely the latter, feels more like a medium. I need to lose some timber. I'd say most of it is because of the antidepressants and some on bad food choices.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

thanks to @D.Z for bringing this line to my attention. 

brought home the Ultimate Warrior He-Man figure today.

50iKQIz.jpg

debated on whether or not to open it. But i keep enough shit sealed, so here i am, pissing off collectors:

idHo7CK.jpg

great detail, excellent articulation. they really nailed everything about the Warrior and translated it to a MOTU-style figure brilliantly. My only gripe is that his cape is too heavy, so the only way he stands up on his own is to bend forward. guess he'll be standing against a wall.

Edited by twiztor
fixed images
  • Like 3

On 4/4/2021 at 9:48 AM, Curt McGirt said:

"Acknowledge Me" sounds like a cry for help

Okay, I'm done parsing through this federation's shit. They just suck. 

I'll tune into

Smackdown once in a while and I'm really digging this Geese Howard jawn Roman's been running but every time he says "acknowledge me" my head goes straight to "Notice me, Senpai."

Edited by Nineteen