DVDVR Message Board

The Washington Commanders Can Fuck Right Off

hammerva

Here is the deal - since Dan Snyder can't stop being a dick

The agreement with the Harris group is non-exclusive. Basically - Snyder has accepted the offer but if someone beats the money, he (Snyder) will take it

That is why ESPN is adamant that Steve Apostolopoulos is still involved

For the record - Brian Davis is currently giving a bat shit insane interview on the DC sports radio station

He claims that the business - that no one can find a single thing about - has the same market cap as General Motors and then dropped the line "my money comes from white people"

• Haha 2

Yeah, it's one of the craziest interviews I've heard on the show, mostly because Davis is throwing out stuff that's pretty much complete nonsense.

The 'my money comes from white people', though...I have a theory (which I won't state because it would probably degenerate into political talk), but I would not be shocked if there's another Congressional hearing...

18 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

For the record - Brian Davis is currently giving a bat shit insane interview on the DC sports radio station

And where is the best place to do a bat shit crazy interview on a DC sports radio station?  Of course it is the Junkies.   You know at least half of them have dollar signs dancing in their heads thinking of way to get some free shit from him.  If he actually has any money to begin with

Oh man he basically defined a ponzi scheme on the radio.  Lurch must be turgid right now 

Edited by hammerva
  • Haha 1

It really does come off like what happened with the Islanders that was on the 30 for 30 many years ago.  Except the major difference is that Goddell (more specifically the owners) aren't that dumb and gullible unlike Bettman and that John Spano waited until AFTER the deal to promise the moon and the stars to the media.

2 hours ago, dogwelder said:

Yeah, it's one of the craziest interviews I've heard on the show, mostly because Davis is throwing out stuff that's pretty much complete nonsense.

The 'my money comes from white people', though...I have a theory (which I won't state because it would probably degenerate into political talk), but I would not be shocked if there's another Congressional hearing...

You think Elon is going to use some of his billions just to buy the team and troll the libs by changing the name back?

7 minutes ago, JLowe said:

You think Elon is going to use some of his billions just to buy the team and troll the libs by changing the name back?

The word "his" is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence.    He's so indebted to KSA or UAE backers it's going to take several emerald mines to get him out.

• Like 3